“Every time you raise your heart rate, your immune system becomes more efficient for the next three hours.”
Your immunity is the most effective when it’s balanced. While supplements and medications can give a marginal gain to its functioning, some simple lifestyle habits such as sunlight exposure and movement at the right time can magnify these benefits tenfold. It’s not only important to know what works, but also how it works and how to implement solutions as part of your lifestyle. Learn what’s behind the functioning of the immune system and discover Ronan’s best cost-effective daily habits.
Listen out for:
- The 5 key areas of a healthy lifestyle.
- Learn how to get 10x fitter and stronger by cutting out 90% of your usual exercise time in this FREE Mindvalley Masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/10x_podcast
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- Reap the Insane Benefits of Cold Showers – Try This Real-Life Superhero’s Method
- What Is the Best Fish to Eat?
- What Is the Most Unhealthy Food to Avoid?
About Ronan De Oliveira
Ronan Diego de Oliveira is Mindvalley’s Head of Health & Fitness and works alongside the world’s foremost experts in Health & Fitness. He also is the co-founder of Mindvalley course 10x. Ronan learned the science of Health & Fitness the hard way — by carefully dissecting raw medical studies and testing what he discovered — on his own body. By applying science, he regained his energy and focus, got strong and healthy, won 1st place out of 11,000 runners in the Viper Challenge, the largest obstacle circuit race competition in Asia — and continued getting faster, fitter, and stronger. Today, Ronan coaches people internationally to apply the best methods to get in shape, boost energy, and bring back their “zest” for life.