“Page 25 is just one of many reports that you’d be able to see from CIA on the remote viewing programs or psychic spying programs.”
Have you ever heard of lucid dreaming and astral projection? Did you know that you can use lucid dreams to rewire your brain and develop mastery in a specific skill set like painting or playing the piano? On this live call, Charlie Morley, Luigi Sciambarella, Jade Shaw, and Vishen Lakhiani have come together to explains what lucid dreaming and astral projection are, how they work, and the history. Learning them, you can change and manipulate your dream state, which in turn affects your waking state powerfully. There’s no limit on what’s possible, you can use them to heal yourself, gain clarity, integrate trauma, and master new skills. Get ready to explore the fascinating world of lucid dreaming and astral projection with the experts.
Listen out for:
- Page 25 of the CIA’s Gateway Report on Astral Projection
- The original motivation for the US army to study Astral Projection.
- What they do at The Monroe Institute.
- Experience of communicating with a ghost.
- Mindvalley’s new Jade Shaw Astral Projection quest.
- The possibility of shared lucid dreaming.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Explore the fascinating world of lucid dreaming with this FREE time-limited masterclass from Charlie Morley. Click here to watch it now:👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/MQDFGV_a
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Charlie Morley
Charlie Morley is a bestselling author and teacher of lucid dreaming and shadow integration. He’s been lucid dreaming for over 20 years and was authorized to teach within the Kagyu School of Tibetan Buddhism by Lama Yeshe Rinpoche in 2008. He has since co-created a holistic approach to dreamwork called Mindfulness of Dream and Sleep alongside mindfulness pioneer Rob Nairn. He’s also written three books that have been translated into 15 languages. Charlie formally became a Buddhist at the age of 19, lived at the Kagyu Samye Dzong Buddhist Centre for seven years, and completed a 3-month solo meditation retreat at Tara Rokpa Centre in 2016.
About Luigi Sciambarella
Luigi Sciambarella is a fully accredited and registered Hypno-Psychotherapist and Personal Development/Meditation Teacher and a Guest and Outreach Trainer for Monroe Institute.
About Jade Shaw
Jade is an Out of Body Experience (OBE) researcher and teacher that advocates non-ordinary states of consciousness for personal and collective change. She lived in a Tibetan Buddhist Temple for five years, has trained with the Mindfulness Association and the renowned Monroe Institute. Jade is keen to raise awareness of the benefits. She produced ‘Insight Out,’ an OBE film on Gaia TV featuring NY Times best-selling author Eben Alexander, award-winning psychedelic researcher Dr. David Luke and former NASA physicist Tom Campbell. She is the Astral Projection consultant for the new Netflix series ‘Behind her Eyes.’ Her mindfulness approach to OBEs for well-being has been featured in several national UK magazines such as Women’s Health.