“The best way for people to connect is based on shared transformation.”
Don’t get surprised if you feel like you are listening to an episode of Black Mirror! In this reverse episode with Mindvalley’s founder, Vishen Lakhiani, and American former professional racing driver Danica Patrick we learn a little bit of everything. It starts with how Mindvalley wants to change the future of dating and goes all the way to what Vishen thinks about vaccination.
Listen out for:
- The story of how Vishen created Mindvalley.
- The Simulation Hypothesis.
- The importance of intuition.
- Transrational spirituality.
- Neuro training and breathwork.
- Means goals vs. end goals.
- The future of the dating world with Mindvalley.
- Fear of vaccination.
- Discover how to access altered states of mind for powerful guidance & problem solving with Vishen Lakhiani in this FREE Mindvalley masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/Silva
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- Just Love Yourself: 5 Must-Know Self-Love Techniques
- What Are the 7 Spiritual Laws of Love?
- The Little-Known Science of How to Tell if Someone Likes You
About Danica Patrick
As a racecar driver, Danica Patrick broke barriers and set records with her on-track performance. Danica joined the mainstream ranks by succeeding in the male-dominated world of professional motorsports. She was named to TIME’s “100 Most Influential People” list, has graced the cover of many prestigious publications, and was featured in pictorials in the 2008 and 2009 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. Moving into her next chapter, retired from racing, Danica’s focus has shifted to her role as an entrepreneur and business owner. She has launched the clothing line – Warrior by Danica Patrick, authored a book Pretty Intense, and now hosts the Danica Patrick Pretty Intense Podcast.