“A certain degree of naivete or insanity is necessary to achieve the impossible, irrational, or improbable; without it, we’ll never move forward.”
Get ready to be trained by one of the 50 greatest leaders on planet earth.
Peter Diamandis, celebrated futurist and founder and chairman of the X Prize Foundation, lays down his infamous commandments simply called, ‘Peter’s Laws’. Following them will inevitably lead to innovation, social disruption, more meaningful work, and live up to your highest potential. Strap in and enjoy.
Listen out for:
– Why belief is critical to success.
– Why you should never compromise.
– How to change the rules and what to do when you can’t.
– How to think big and achieve the impossible.
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 65+ transformational Mindvalley programs – at a surprisingly low annual fee here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW