“We give to others the power to determine our happiness and tranquility and do not even recognize that we have done so. How “free” are we really if we cannot sit quietly by ourselves for a half hour?”
Is there an undercurrent of anxiety in your life that is not going away? When you rewire the dysfunctional ‘mental models’ you have, your experience of life improves quickly. In this Live Call with Vishen, Dr. Srikumar Rao will discuss how to bounce back from dysfunctional mental models that prevent you from soaring and bringing joy into your life.
Dr. Srikumar Rao holds a Ph.D. from Columbia Business School, and his courses have been among the most popular and highest-rated at many of the world’s top business schools. His work has been covered extensively by major media worldwide. He is the author of Are You Ready to Succeed? Unconventional Strategies for Achieving Personal Mastery in Business and Life and Happiness at Work: Be Resilient, Motivated, and Successful—No Matter What. He is also the creator and narrator of the audio learning course The Personal Mastery Program: Discovering Passion and Purpose in Your Life and Work.
Listen out for:
– The key to getting over stress and overwhelm.
– What is mental chatter and why is it dangerous?
– Is it possible to enter the enlightenment state at will?
– How to avoid serial procrastination.
– Why we can’t solve an internal problem with external action?
– Get your own copy of Dr. Srikumar Rao’s new book here 👉https://go.mindvalley.com/cZG4GsmN
– Check out professor Srikumar Rao’s FREE Masterclass here for a life of more ease, bliss, and grace 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_dxr
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 65+ transformational Mindvalley programs – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?