“You’re only going to train hard if you have a date on your calendar.”
After building a multimillion-dollar business in college and creating a Wall Street trading firm, Joe de Sena began competing in any extreme sports adventure he could find, testing his mental and physical endurance to the limit. On this live call, Jason Marc Campbell and CEO of Spartan, Joe de Sena talk about how he created one of the world’s top lifestyle brands for crazy athletes who call themselves Spartans. Learn more about how this man thinks and the principles behind the creation of such a large movement.
Listen out for:
- The fascinating story of how Spartan started.
- How Spartan pivoted after Coronavirus.
- The story of how Joe made an empire.
- Joe’s first employee’s side of the story.
- The reason that keeps Joe going.
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
About Joe De Sena
Joe De Sena is the founder and CEO of Spartan, the world’s largest obstacle race and endurance brand with over 170 events in 25+ countries, one million-plus global participants, key sponsors including Reebok, two popular TV programs, and numerous other lifestyle products. De Sena is also the New York Times Best Selling Author of “Spartan Up,” “Spartan Fit,” and his recently released third book, “The Spartan Way.”