“Tribalism is destiny, but humanism is optional.”
Our guest today, Jamie Wheal, is a global Pulitzer Prize-nominated, bestselling author who is the founder of the Flow Genome Project, an international organization dedicated to the research and training of human performance. On this live call, Vishen Lakhiani and Jamie Wheal discuss the ideas on Recapture the Rapture: Rethinking God, Sex, and Death in a World That’s Lost Its Mind, Jamie’s new book. Get ready for a life-changing experience.
Listen out for:
- The reason why Jamie wrote his new book.
- Two definitions of ‘Rapture.’
- The collapse of meaning 1.0 and the rise of meaning 2.0.
- What psychological traits neo-Nazis and social justice warriors have in common.
- 4 families that have dismantled western civilization.
- How Star Wars and the matrix are getting intertwingled with ISIS and Christian fundamentalists.
- Top 10 suggestions to replace the 10 commandments.
- 3 giveaways to spot a leader who is using cult programming to build fans and unfortunate.
- Get your own copy of Jamie Wheal’s new book ‘Recapture the Rapture’ here 👉 https://www.recapturetherapture.com/
- Listen to Jamie’s previous episode here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/CAAXwAO5
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our Podcast on iTunes and Spotify. Tag us @Mindvalley on Instagram or Twitter too.
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- 7 Healing Quotes on How to Love Yourself and Reclaim Your Sexual Power
- How to Overcome Anxiety in Bed, According to Sex Experts: Dr. Amy Killen, Shan Boodram & Psalm Isadora
- Come Hither: The Body Language of Attraction and Love
About Jamie Wheal
Jamie Wheal is the author of the global best-seller and Pulitzer Prize-nominated Stealing Fire: How Silicon Valley, the Navy SEALs, and Maverick Scientists Are Revolutionizing the Way We Live and Work and the founder of the Flow Genome Project, an international organization dedicated to the research and training of ultimate human performance. Since founding the organization in 2011, it has become the leading voice of evidence-based peak performance globally, counting award-winning academics, legendary professional athletes, special operations commanders, and Fortune 500 business leaders among the hundreds of thousands of people in its global community. His new book Recapture the Rapture: Rethinking God, Sex, and Death in a World That’s Lost Its Mind is available for purchase.