“Your entire life has been an attempt to exert control on some part of the universe.”
Stress is born from the illusion of control. We think we are all good once if we think we have control, and when we don’t, we’re ‘losing’. However, we NEVER had control, to begin with, and NEVER will. In this talk from Mindvalley Reunion 2018, America’s ‘Business Buddha’ Professor Srikumar Rao discusses how we can eliminate stress and anxiety from our lives, think differently, and in essence, become a radically different person.
Listen out for:
- 8 Reasons why people believe they are feeling stressed.
- The story of the First World War.
- The key to feeling more gratitude.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Check out professor Rao’s free Masterclass here: 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_dxr
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our Podcast on iTunes and Spotify. Tag us @Mindvalley on Instagram or Twitter too.
About Srikumar Rao
Dr. Srikumar Rao is an educator, executive, best-selling author, and life coach. He also happens to be one of the most popular business professors in America. His pioneering course, ‘Creativity and Personal Mastery’ remains among the most popular and highest rated courses at many of the world’s top business schools including Columbia University and The London Business School.