“When we are able to recognize what work really means, we are able to enjoy the rest of our lives.”
Pretty sure we all have worked with difficult people. That one co-worker who forgets everything. That manager who believes even their own shortcomings are your mistake. That one boss who contacts you even on your weekends. There has to be a way to deal with them, don’t you think? Workplace expert, Amy Cooper is here to help us with that.
Listen out for:
- The story of how Amy wrote her book.
- The key principles for working better with others.
- Different types of difficult people.
- How to set boundaries with a difficult person.
- Get your own copy of Amy’s book here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/-Mn7YUGu
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
About Amy Cooper
Amy Cooper Hakim, Ph.D., is an industrial-organizational psychology practitioner and workplace expert. She is a speaker, author, and executive consultant, and founder of The Cooper Strategic Group. Dr. Amy’s book, Working with Difficult People, provides clear strategies to effectively handle the ten types of difficult bosses, colleagues, and subordinates. The book hit #1 in sales at Amazon for Business Etiquette books and was highlighted in Parade Magazine. She helps employees and employers to get along better and coaches leaders and employees to improve productivity, morale, satisfaction, and overall work-life balance.