“If you do not see it in your head, you can’t have it in your hands.”
Over 80% of our communication is expressed nonverbally. When you know how to unlock and tap into the secrets of people’s nonverbal cues you will always have an advantage in any situation. Mastering nonverbal communication can take your interpersonal skills to the next level. Body language expert, Linda Clemons, is here to show you how.
Listen out for:
- The 4 Cs you need to be aware of.
- Hand gestures in different cultures.
- 5 Areas of the body you need to concentrate on.
- The best public speaking body language.
- Dating body language– The‘3 As’.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Find out more about Linda Clemons here: 👉 https://www.lindaclemons.com/
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Linda Clemons
Linda Clemons, CEO of Sisterpreneur Inc is one of the top sales and nonverbal communications experts in the world. She is an award-winning record-setting sales producer as well as one of the top sales trainers in the world in the resort/timeshare industry where clients have generated over two billion in sales. Linda has opened for or shared the stage with such notables as Oprah Winfrey, President Obama, Steve Wozniak co-founder of Apple, Dr. Condoleezza Rice, and Mary Jo White SEC Chair.