How can you be captivating, dynamic, and memorable on video? How about in emails or chats? Whether you are on endless Zoom calls, emailing important VIPs, giving presentations over the video, or just chatting with friends and colleagues, you need to know how to thrive in digital communication. Learn to captivate every time. On one of the best-rated sessions of Mindvalley Summit, Vanessa Van Edwards, bestselling author of Captivate: The Science of Succeeding with People and founder of ScienceofPeople.com, will give you a roadmap to powerful digital people skills because virtual communication requires different interpersonal skills than in-person.
Vanessa is the Lead Investigator at Science of People. Her book, Captivate: The Science of Succeeding with People, has been translated into 16 different languages, and more than 30 million people have watched her on YouTube. She regularly speaks to innovative companies including Google, Intel, Facebook, Comcast, Miller-Coors, Microsoft, and Penguin Random-House. She has been a spokesperson for Dove, American Express, Clean and Clear, and Symantec. Vanessa has developed a science-based framework for understanding different personalities to improve our EQ and to help us communicate with colleagues, clients, and customers. Her TEDx London Talk on the science of charisma has been watched over 2,000,000 times. She is renowned for teaching science-backed people skills to worldwide audiences, including SXSW, MIT, and CES, to name a few. Her groundbreaking and engaging workshops and courses teach individuals how to succeed in business and life by understanding the hidden dynamics of people.
Listen out for:
– How to make our online meetings energy-giving instead of draining.
– Tips on how to make a better impression online.
– Shark Tank best pitches patterns.
– The secret to creating oxytocin online.
– The importance of seeing hands in online presence.
– What all the best Ted Talkers have in common.
– The key to using your vocal power to gain trust.
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.