“How you put yourself into the world, both in terms of your connections and also your online brand is is so important.”
Porter Gale is the CMO of Personal Capital and on the board of Reddit. With over 20 years of experience in marketing, filmmaking, and advertising, her career is impressive. She is the author of ‘Your Network is Your Net Worth’. Porter thrives on meeting new people and believes connections and relationships are a key indicator of our success, happiness, and productivity. She is a Stanford graduate and has been quoted in hundreds of media outlets including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, AdAge, TechCrunch, and more. On this live call, Vishen Lakhiani and Porter Gale discuss why ‘Your Network Is Your Net Worth’.
Listen out for:
- The fascinating story behind Porter’s book.
- Why your network is your net worth.
- The ‘give, give, get’ concept.
- Three degrees of separation.
- The hidden powers of connection.
- How Porter sat on the board of Reddit.
- Steps to designs communities within your customers.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Discover the 5-steps to building your own powerful and authentic network with Keith Ferrazzi on this FREE Mindvalley Masterclass here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/Podcast_man
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Porter Gale
Porter Gale is an internationally known public speaker and social media expert with over 20 years of experience working in marketing, advertising, and independent filmmaking. Porter has been a speaker at numerous events including The Economist Forum, AdAge Digital Forum, TedX La Jolla, and more. From 2007 to 2011, Porter was Vice President of Marketing at Virgin America. Prior to Virgin America, Porter was a consultant with a diverse array of clients. She also held the post of General Manager at Kirshenbaum Bond + Partners San Francisco. She was awarded the Changing The Game Award by AWNY, and was on the AdAge’s Digital Hotlist in 2011. Porter has a BSBA from Boston University and a Masters in Documentary Film and Video from Stanford University. Now she is the CMO of Personal Capital and on the board of Reddit. She is the author of ‘Your Network is Your Net Worth’.