“For every 100 passionate visionaries, 98% of them are hallucinating.”
2020 has changed a lot of things in our lives and not necessarily for the better. Being in a lockdown has given us so much time to think whether we are where we want to be or not! Many of us have started questioning things. Why do we get up every morning to go to work? Why is that important? Is this the life we have always dreamed of? Serial entrepreneur, Steve Blank, is here to give you the wake-up call you need.
Listen out for:
- The story of the Lean Startup Movement.
- The 2020 shift in entrepreneurship.
- The different types of pf entrepreneurs.
- The industries entrepreneurs need to look into in 2020.
- Find more about Steven here 👉 www.steveblank.com
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
About Steve Blank
Steve Blank is a retired Silicon Valley serial entrepreneur turned educator who developed the Customer Development methodology that launched the Lean Startup movement–a methodology that recognizes that startups are not smaller versions of large companies, but require their own set of processes to be successful. Steve was named one of the Thinkers50 Top Management Thinkers and has been recognized by the Harvard Business Review as one of 12 Masters of Innovation. Forbes also listed him as one of the 30 most influential people in Tech.