“Philanthropy is an investment.”
These days people aren’t donating as much to charity because the process of giving is fundamentally flawed and often unpleasant. The donors have changed…but why has the system stayed the same? At a time when profound changes will challenge the nonprofit world, Philanthropist Lisa Greer offers donors and recipients a rich menu of constructive and practical suggestions to enrich and strengthen the relationships between the nonprofit and the donor.
Listen out for:
- Lisa’s career journey.
- The future of philanthropy.
- Ground rules for effective fundraising.
- How to work with the new generation of fundraisers.
- Get your own copy of Lisa Greer’s book here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/RI7j7l_D
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.
About Lisa Greer
Lisa Greer is the founder of Tandem Careplanning, a transformative online platform that places the power of finding quality in-home care in the hands of those seeking care for themselves or family members. But now, Lisa has turned her focus towards driving change in the world of philanthropy. She is the author of the book Philanthropy Revolution, an Insider’s Guide to Fundraising in a New Era, alerting the non-profit world to the dangers that the industry is facing that could gravely impact sustainability and the changes that are necessary to sustain the sector.