“Ageing is massive disuse of the body followed by massive disuse of the brain.”
Changing your negative thoughts and beliefs can not only make you look younger but also reverse your aging. You see, the words you use have a physical effect on your body and there’s nothing more powerful than self-hypnosis to access your optimal health and healing. And with the help of Britain’s No.1 therapist, Marisa Peer, we are going to do just that. Listen in!
Listen out for:
- BBC’s mind-blowing age-reversing experience.
- The unimaginable power of words.
- The key to sharpening your memory.
- Why your brain always craves sugar.
- Prepare yourself for a life-changing transformational hypnotherapy session with Marisa Peer’s FREE Masterclass. Watch it here:👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_rtha
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our Podcast on iTunes and Spotify. Tag us @Mindvalley on Instagram or Twitter too.
About Marisa Peer
Marisa Peer is the creator of multi-award-winning, ‘Rapid Transformational Therapy® (RTT®)’ and the founder of the ‘I Am Enough’ movement. She also is an international bestselling author of 5 books, a motivational speaker, personal development expert, and leading celebrity therapist. She has been described as a “Great British pioneer” by Men’s Health magazine, and she is the only woman featured in an article on ‘The Best Of British’.