Who decided that you have to suffer in order to be an activist? It is possible to change the world and have a great time while you are doing it! The world really doesn’t need more suffering. It needs more joy. In this talk and guided experience, meditation expert Emily Fletcher will help you discover your big mission and, perhaps even more importantly, how to have a blast while doing good. Bliss is your birthright. Let’s claim it for ourselves, so we can inspire others to do the same.
Emily Fletcher is the founder of Ziva Meditation and the leading expert in meditation for extraordinary performance. The Ziva Technique is a powerful trifecta of mindfulness, meditation, and manifesting designed to unlock your full potential. Emily has been named one of the top 100 women in wellness to watch, has taught more than 25,000 students worldwide, and has spoken on meditation for performance at Apple, Google, Harvard Business School, and Barclays Bank.
Listen out for:
– The funeral eulogy exercise.
– How to become a joyful activist.
– The real definition of bliss.
– 3 questions that help you heal the world.
– Top 3 obstacles people face while meditating.
– Guided meditation.
– Learn the EASIEST way to meditation with Emily Fletcher in this FREE Mindvalley Masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/MWord
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW