“If you try to force a positive thought about all the serious things that are happening, you are perpetuating the upset out there!”
People believe stress and success go hand in hand – that successful people must struggle with much more stress. But what if we were to tell you that there was a technique you can use to remove that stress and achieve more? Bestselling author Janet McKee is here to help you with that.
Listen out for:
- How to achieve success during the pandemic.
- Why forceful positive thinking is destructive.
- The signal that tells you to step back.
- Click here to grab your own copy of Janet McKee’s book 👉 www.Stresslesssuccess.com
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Janet McKee
Janet McKee is a speaker, bestselling author, high-performance consultant, and CEO of SanaView. She is one of only 200 elite coaches in the world Certified in High Performance by The High-Performance Institute and is a member of the National Association of Experts, Writers, and Speakers. She is the author of the new book, Stressless Success: The Surprising Secrets to a Life of Passion, Purpose, and Prosperity. Janet created the acclaimed Accelerated High-Performance Program and the emPower3 Leadership + Lifestyle Retreats to empower others to break negative patterns and achieve greater success.