“If you try to force a positive thought about all the serious things that are happening, you are perpetuating the upset out there!”
People believe stress and success go hand in hand – that successful people must struggle with much more stress. But what if we were to tell you that there was a technique you can use to remove that stress and achieve more? Bestselling author Janet McKee is here to help you with that.
Listen out for:
- How to achieve success during the pandemic.
- Why forceful positive thinking is destructive.
- The signal that tells you to step back.
- Click here to grab your own copy of Janet McKee’s book 👉 www.Stresslesssuccess.com
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.
About Janet McKee
Janet McKee is a speaker, bestselling author, high-performance consultant, and CEO of SanaView. She is one of only 200 elite coaches in the world Certified in High Performance by The High-Performance Institute and is a member of the National Association of Experts, Writers, and Speakers. She is the author of the new book, Stressless Success: The Surprising Secrets to a Life of Passion, Purpose, and Prosperity. Janet created the acclaimed Accelerated High-Performance Program and the emPower3 Leadership + Lifestyle Retreats to empower others to break negative patterns and achieve greater success.