The idea of a happy relationship doesn’t seem so unattainable when you’ve just started one. However, things change when you’ve been married for a while. Making sure your relationship is working is a long-term commitment that takes a lot of study and even more practice. In this talk, John Gray, the author of the book “Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus,” shared his knowledge about new relationships in today’s complex world and what women and men need to know about each other’s hormones to make it last.
Listen out for:
– How to find your feminine side again.
– Why John believes women need to have a man in their lives.
– The reason why love is such an expensive word.
– The 3 kinds of love women need that produce estrogen.
ABOUT JOHN GRAY
John Gray, born 1951, Houston, Texas, U.S., American self-help author and pop psychologist who built a business empire out of his most famous book, Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus. As a teenager, Gray became involved in the Transcendental Meditation (TM) movement and eventually became the personal assistant of TM founder Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. In 1979 he left the movement and moved to California, and in 1982 he married Barbara DeAngelis, who also became a best-selling self-help author. Together they began a business that specialized in weekend sex-and-relationship workshops. The marriage ended in 1984, the same year Gray self-published his first book, What You Feel You Can Heal. In 1992 Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus was released and became a best seller.
– Learn to heal your heart, reclaim your power, and live happily ever after in this FREE Mindvalley masterclass with Katherine Woodward Thomas 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/CU
– Download the Mindvalley app today to access your FREE daily meditation by the world’s best teachers and join in on our next LIVE call 📱 The Mindvalley community is waiting for you. Access your FREE trial here 👉 https://mindvalley.onelink.me/s41R/411e772a