‘In the face of a complex world, we imitate. Most people are imitations of what other people are doing. But we can go from being imitators to true artists of our lives.’
In today’s Podcast, founder of Mindvalley Vishen Lakhiani is interviewed by The Millennial Mentor Gerard Adams. They’ll be deep diving into what it takes to live a life that’s led by your intuition and authentically crafted by YOU.
Listen out for:
- Vishen’s Gameplan – How he’s planning on reaching 1 BILLION people by 2028.
- An Unglamorous Beginning to Vishen’s Rocky Road to Success.
- Why Vishen didn’t shake Bill Gates’ hand!
- Ancient Mexican Toltec Advice for those who want to create their Life’s Masterpiece.
Like this episode?
Grab Vishen’s new book The Buddha and the Badass here – https://go.mindvalley.com/buddhabadass
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- How to Use Binaural Beats to Benefit Your Brain
- The 5 Most Effective Ways to Sharpen Your Intuition
- Intuition — What It Means & How to Tap Into It Like a Pro
About Gerard Adams
Gerard Adams is The Millennial Mentor™, inspiring the generation to leverage their passions for success and create the lifestyle they dream of. A serial entrepreneur, angel investor, self-made millionaire by the age of 24 and millennial himself, he is most popularly known as the co-founder of Elite Daily.
To date, he has built, backed or invested in nine businesses across multiple industries that have all delivered over seven-figure profits. Gerard has recently developed a video series, Leaders Create Leaders, to offer a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur. Learn more at GerardAdams.com