Feeling…out of flow?
Today we’re joined by the one and only Alisa Vitti, founder of the world’s first Hormone Center for Women and CEO of FLOLiving. In this fascinating talk, we’ll be deep-diving into the science behind the female hormonal cycle that goes way beyond your period. In this special podcast, we’ll be covering potentially life-changing content for women and men too in the workplace and beyond.
Listen out for:
- The Cycle Syncing Method – an explanation of the best tool to harness your energy to become a Superwoman at work.
- Why discussions around monthly cycles are so taboo.
- The real effect of intermittent fasting and high-intensity training on women in their reproductive years.
- The difference between male and female bodies beyond hormones.
- The Infradian Biological Rhythm & the link to 6 Key Systems of the female body.
- Your Energy Bank Account – how to keep it topped up.
- The Female POWR Acronym to remember the 4 Attributes of the Monthly Cycle.
Like this episode?
Want to bring in ideas from Mindvalley into your company? Reach out to us: www.mindvalley.com/superhumans
Struggling with hormones or simply curious to find out more about women’s health and wellbeing? Visit Alisa’s website here – https://www.floliving.com/
Grab your copy of In The FLO here for extra goodies – https://intheflobook.com/
About Alisa Vitti
Alisa Vitti is a women’s hormone and functional nutrition expert and pioneer in female biohacking. She is the best selling author of WomanCode and In The FLO, and creator of the Cycle Syncing Method™ – a female-centric diet and lifestyle program that leverages hormonal patterns for optimal health, fitness, and productivity.
As the founder of FLOLiving.com, she has built the world’s first menstrual healthcare platform that helps women around the world put their period issues like PCOS, Fibroids, Endometriosis, and PMS into remission naturally. Her MyFLO period app is the first and only functional medicine period tracker designed to help users eliminate symptoms and schedule their lives according to their cycles. It is consistently ranked in the top 10 of paid apps in the health and fitness category on iTunes.