‘Growth hacking is a discipline, rather than just a task.’
Known as ‘the guy you don’t want your competition to hire’, celebrated Growth-Hacker Nader Sabry joins host Jason Campbell in today’s Superhumans at Work episode. Tune in to take a deep dive into what growth hacking really looks like and how to implement it as a discipline in your business.
Listen out for:
- The clear patterns behind businesses that fail and those that exponentially grow.
- The Experiment Sweet Spot – how many experiments should you carry out for business success.
- The 3 Elements to a successful business experiment.
- Nader’s surprising piece of advice when it comes to what to do next amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Top 3 Rules for a Growth Hack.
Like this episode?
Intrigued by these ideas? Grab your copy of Ready, Set, Growth Hack! here – https://www.amazon.com/Ready-Set-Growth-hack-beginners/dp/1916356915
About Nader Sabry
Nader Sabry is a keynote speaker, innovator, entrepreneur, advisor, and a leading global voice in innovation in space technology, government, and health and wellness.
He is a passionate advocate for inspiring the youth to embrace science and technology in developing nations, through the Get2space.com initiative in partnership with the US Space Foundation.
Nader has also helped found several successful start-ups. He has directly raised twenty million dollars in early-stage venture capital and one hundred million dollars indirectly for startups he has advised and co-founded.