We all want to learn more, but could we be learning smarter and faster?
From being “the boy with the broken brain” to world expert in optimal brain performance, the tools Jim Kwik shares in this jam-packed interview are ones you will not want to miss. With the mission of leaving no brain behind, Jim has trained Hollywood actors, top entrepreneurs and organizations including Nike, Harvard University, GE, Virgin, and Singularity University.
We can literally feel our learning power, focus and concentration improve simply by listening to Jim speak.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How Jim’s Childhood Brain Injury lead him to Become One of the Top Memory Experts in the World
- The 3 Villains of Modern Day Learning and How We Can Avoid Them
- The FDR Technique and Importance of Kinaesthesia
- The 2 Most Important Muscles in Our Body that We’re Failing to Exercise
- The M.O.M of Memory
- Why We Need to Exercise like Will Smith
- The 5 Obstacles of Learning and How We Can Overcome Them
- The Key Element to Learning Modern Education isn’t Teaching Us
- Why Questions are More Important than the Answer
- Why We Need to Learn Like Children
- How Back-Skipping and Regression affect our Reading Ability
- The Key to Long-Term Memory
- Why Remembering Someone’s Name is Critical
- And so much more!
“If knowledge is power,learning is your superpower.”
Jim’s mission is “to not leave any brain behind.” Tune into this exclusive interview and make sure yours isn’t left out!
Resources and Mentions:
- How To Win Friends And Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Jim Kwik’s Superbrain playlist on Mindvalley’s YouTube channel
- 10 Morning Habits Geniuses Use To Jump Start The Brain by Jim Kwik
- Jim’s Website
Ready to take your learning power to the next level?
The Mindvalley Podcast aims to bring the greatest teachers and thought leaders on the planet to discuss the world’s most powerful ideas in personal growth for mind, body, spirit, and work.
Listen to The Mindvalley Podcast on your favorite channel: