Change your perspective and minimize your time spent on negative emotions
Can you constantly see your state of being as a blessing?
In this Mindvalley Podcast episode, we’re sharing an incredible A-Fest talk by one of our best-selling teachers, Eric Edmeades. He shares how changing your mental framework can transform your life, and your interactions with others.
If you want to improve your life, mastering your state of being is the surest way to do it. However, our mental and emotional states are often influenced by external factors that are (seemingly) beyond our control.
Eric Edmeades asks: if you want to master your state in the present, which is easier to “clean up”? The past, the present, or the future?
His answer is the key.
About This Podcast Episode:
Eric Edmeades shares:
- The power of hindsight and how to master your state of being with a concept he calls the “hindsight window;”
- Why it’s important to shorten your hindsight window if you want to be happy in the present;
- The role your memory plays in your current experience of life;
- How this new mental framework can radically change your life by:
- transforming your interaction with strangers
- healing deep childhood pains
- making you see blessings in the present, regardless of your actual circumstances.
Listen to The Mindvalley Podcast on your favorite channel:
If the ideas in this episode resonated with you, consider joining our Tribe and get access to more amazing content from brilliant thinkers and game-changers from around the world.
What was your main takeaway from Eric’s talk?
And how do you master your state of being?
Share your thoughts in the comments section below.