Is it true that the pursuit of happiness should be independent of monetary goals?
Mike Dooley, former Price Waterhouse Coopers international tax consultant turned entrepreneur, explains how our thoughts literally become things—and how our happiness is most intricately linked to the thoughts we have about our finances.
Mike is the founder of the philosophical Adventurers Club with members from over 185 countries. His inspirational books on spiritual accountability have been published in 25 languages and he was one of the featured teachers in the international phenomenon, The Secret. In this exclusive interview he shares the surprising relationship between financial success and happiness, and how we’re all living in an illusion.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How Money is Connected to Happiness (but not how you think!)
- The Metaphorical GPS we Create to Build our Thoughts and Goals
- The Matrix of True Happiness
- How to Create a Framework to Help Us Navigate Our Higher Self
- What the Fantastic 5 is but How It’s Ultimately an Allusion (this will surprise you)
- Understand the Connection Between Spirituality and Abundance
- How Our Goals Might be Stopping Us From Attaining Happiness
- Why Getting Clear on Our Priorities is Key
“’Happiness is all that matters because material things don’t.’” That was wrong, man. We are material things. We matter in that sense as much as we matter in the spiritual sense.
Are you ready to remove the universe’s greatest illusion from your belief system? Tune into Mike today!
Resources and Mentions:
- Mike’s free Notes From The Universe
- Mike’s New York Time’s bestselling books:
The Mindvalley Podcast aims to bring the greatest teachers and thought leaders on the planet to discuss the world’s most powerful ideas in personal growth for mind, body, spirit, and work.
Listen to The Mindvalley Podcast on your favorite channel: