Wake up to your kairos moment
The stories he’ll tell you today will make you laugh, pause, emotionally connect, and even sing.
Highlights from the talk:
- Sam’s version of “The Golden Circle” based on Simon Sinek’s theory
- Why we should obsess over our “Why”
- Don’t just learn to bounce back, but learn to bounce forward
- There is power in becoming a master storyteller in anything that you do
- Sam’s story of how he collided with a semi-trailer truck
- The meaning of kairos and how to recognize it in your life
- The 3 key areas of how Sam leveraged himself from coming out of adversity
- Leverage Crisis
- Leverage Proximity
- Leverage Happiness
- 45% of Australians feel unhappy in their jobs
- Optimistic workers over take their pessimistic colleagues by 56%
- Happy children show 3 times more creativity than unhappy children
- Positive doctors perform better diagnosis by 35% compared to their neutral peers
If you’d like to learn more about Mindvalley’s A-Fest, visit our website and apply to become part of our curated community and attend incredible events dedicated to personal transformation.
We’d love to hear your success stories! Share your stories in the comments section, and leave us a review on iTunes or your preferred podcast platform.
Listen to The Mindvalley Podcast on your favorite channel: