What is the one thing you can share that made the difference in your life?
Speaker, entrepreneur, and self-published best-selling author, Kamal Ravikant, shares his unique story that lead him to stumble into a career as an entrepreneur. He explains how if we put our heart into everything we do, the world has an incredible ability to give us back so much more.
Kamal graciously shares the key ingredient that lead him down this unplanned path, and the one thing that allowed him to radically transform not only his career, but his entire life. His heartfelt and genuine nature is moving, and his message is not one to be missed.
“Money, funny enough, when you start being yourself is the easiest thing in the world. You just stop worrying, and it just comes.”
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The One Consistent Pattern of Happy and Successful People
- The Vow Kamal Made at the Lowest Point in his Life
- The 4 Keys to a Fulfilling Life
- What He Learnt from Self-Publishing his Book
- How Kamal’s Life Changed after Becoming a CEO
- Why Having Gratitude Changes Everything
- Why Heaven on Earth is Actually Closer than We Think
“The real prize is who you become.”
Check out Kamal’s work:
Want to learn more about Mindvalley’s A-Fest? Visit A-Fest to apply to become part of our curated community and attend incredible events dedicated to personal transformation.
Listen to The Mindvalley Podcast on your favorite channel: