Do you have ‘Big Hairy Audacious Goals’ you want to take to the next level?
In this episode, learn how to apply scaling up tactics not only in the company or department that you run but also as an individual – from “the growth guy” himself, Verne Harnish. Because Big Hairy Audacious Goals, aren’t just for businesses…
Listen out for:
- The 4 Big Decisions that are necessary for scaling up
- The lessons businesses can learn from sports teams
- A powerful technique to allow you to connect with relevant people to rapidly accelerate your career
Like this episode?
Leave us a review on iTunes, Twitter or Instagram (@Mindvalley)!
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- Business Coaching with Ajit Nawalkha: A Go-To Guide On What You Need to Know
- What Are Interpersonal Skills and Why Are They So Important?
- How to Train Your Brain for High Performance
A little bit about… Verne Harnish
Verne Harnish is a world-leading expert, speaker, and entrepreneur in the field of business growth. He founded the world-renowned Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) and chaired for 15 years EO’s premier CEO program, the “Birthing of Giants”, held at MIT.
He’s the author of the best-selling books ‘Mastering the Rockefeller Habits: What You Must Do to Increase the Value of Your Growing Firm’ and ‘Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It… and Why the Rest Don’t.’
Quite simply, he’s ‘The Growth Guy’!