“Don’t seek to be inspirational. Seek to be inspired.”
In this talk, the founder of Mindvalley Vishen Lakhiani shares the moments in his life where personal growth has helped him on the path of both personal and professional success and happiness.
Listen out for:
- Vishen Lakhiani’s personal business growth story.
- The definition of Kensho and Satori.
- The 4 Transformational Values.
- Watch our Stand For Unity video here 👉 https://youtu.be/2BLbUv8R5w0
- Learn how to Ignite Your Extraordinary Life by Vishen Lakhiani in this FREE Mindvalley masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/extraordinary
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Vishen Lakhiani
Vishen Lakhiani is an entrepreneur, author, and activist on a mission to raise human consciousness. He is the founder and CEO of Mindvalley, an award-winning education movement with over millions of students worldwide and growing fast. He is also a two-time The New York Times bestselling author of The Code of the Extraordinary Mind and The Buddha and the Badass.