“A belief is a statement about reality that we believe is the truth.”
In this episode, co-founder and President of the Lefkoe Institute, Shelly Lefkoe is joined by Mindvalley Founder Vishen Lakhiani as they talk about the hate in the world today. What causes racism, political and religious decisiveness, pain, and suffering in relationships, and what we can do to come together in unity.
Listen out for:
- How to untrain people from racism.
- The real problem with racism and socialism.
- The step by step guide to removing an “I’m Not Good Enough” belief.
- Reveal why traditional models of parenting can emotionally stifle your child in this FREE Mindvalley Masterclass. 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_cpm
- Eliminate a belief for FREE here 👉 http://recreateyourlife.com/
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our Podcast on iTunes and Spotify. Tag us @Mindvalley on Instagram or Twitter too.
About Shelly Lefkoe
Shelly Lefkoe is co-founder and President of the Lefkoe Institute, and the founder of Parenting the Lefkoeway. She has personally worked with thousands of individuals from around the world. Using The Lefkoe Method she has helped these people eliminate issues as serious as eating disorders, phobias, and depression as well as everyday problems like procrastination, shyness, fear of public speaking, and the inability to form healthy relationships. Shelly is a speaker, workshop leader, and author of Parenting the Lefkoe Way.