“Your thoughts aren’t always true, they are just what you’ve been taught to think.”
In 2020, we still are living in a world where men and women are NOT seen as created equal. Every day we face gender stereotypes whether at the workplace, at social events, or even at our own family gatherings. But it won’t always be this way. Master Certified Coach, Kara Loewentheil is here to teach us how to fight the patriarchy.
Listen out for:
- Kara’s personal experience of sexism.
- The destructive effect of the patriarchy.
- What the patriarchy is doing to ALL people.
- How to combat gender bias in the workplace.
- Listen to Kara’s podcast here 👉 https://unfuckyourbrain.com/podcasts/
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
About Kara Loewentheil
Kara Loewentheil is a Master Certified Coach with a B.A. from Yale and J.D. from Harvard Law. She has grown her coaching business from zero to over seven figures annual revenue in the last 3 years and is passionate about teaching women how to overcome anxiety and self-doubt so they can take on the world. She’s the host of the iTunes top-rated self-help podcast Unf*ck Your Brain which has been downloaded almost 12M times, and she has been featured in outlets like Marie Claire, Mind Body Green, MSN.com, and The Huffington Post.