Have you ever noticed that most of the problems we have right now take us back to how our caregivers treated us when we were kids? And the same thing is going to happen to our children, so where did it go wrong? We all want nothing but the best for our kids, but somehow things don’t turn out the way we want them to. Unconscious parents affect the subconscious mind of the children since early childhood. In this talk, clinical psychologist and parenting expert Dr. Shefali Tsabary explains how we’ve all been raised and conditioned to think we’re all so unique when in reality, we are all more similar than we’d like to believe. So get ready to snap yourself out of this shared delusion.
Endorsed by Oprah as “revolutionary” and “life-changing,” New York Times bestselling author and Clinical Psychologist Dr. Shefali is the foremost expert in the field of conscious parenting. Dr. Shefali’s journey into this radically new parenting paradigm arose from her own experience as a parent herself. After reacting irrationally to a tantrum thrown by her daughter, who was 3-years-old at the time, Dr. Shefali became deeply self-aware that her parenting frustrations were never about her child. Instead, it was about her own unmet childhood needs that she was unconsciously projecting on her own daughter. Merging western psychology and eastern philosophy, Dr. Shefali brings a more conscious approach to parenting that centers around honoring our children as sovereign beings, creating authentic connections with them, and, most importantly, raising our own consciousness as parents. Her new book, A Radical Awakening, is available for purchase.
Listen out for:
– The parenting paradigm of today.
– Where all our problems come from.
– What it means to awaken.
– The definition of categorical duality.
– Learn how to improve your relationship with your children and yourself with Dr. Shefali Tsabary in this FREE Mindvalley Masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_cpm
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.