This episode will explore the pathway from fear to courage and inauthenticity to authenticity. What does it mean to live in a radically awakened way? Drawing from her brand new book, A Radical Awakening, bestselling author and clinical psychologist Dr. Shefali will explore why you are not growing how you wish to and what you can do about it. Get ready for a transformative experience.
Endorsed by Oprah as “revolutionary” and “life-changing,” New York Times bestselling author and Clinical Psychologist Dr. Shefali is the foremost expert in the field of conscious parenting. Dr. Shefali’s journey into this radically new parenting paradigm arose from her own experience as a parent. After reacting irrationally to a tantrum thrown by her daughter, who was 3-years-old at the time, Dr. Shefali became deeply self-aware that her parenting frustrations were never about her child. Instead, it was about her own unmet childhood needs that she was unconsciously projecting on her daughter. Merging western psychology and eastern philosophy, Dr. Shefali brings a more conscious approach to parenting that centers around honoring our children as sovereign beings, creating authentic connections with them, and, most importantly, raising our consciousness as parents. Her brand new book, A Radical Awakening, is available for purchase.
Listen out for:
– The greatest toxicity in our world today.
– Why falling apart is a good thing for you.
– How capitalism has affected modern parenting.
– The secret to a radical awakening.
– Learn how to improve your relationship with your children and yourself with Dr. Shefali Tsabary in this FREE Mindvalley Masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_cpm
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW