“When we allow the complete invasion of our boundaries and we’re told that that is virtuous we actually wage a war against ourselves.”
Our guest today, Dr. Shefali Tsabary is a New York Times bestselling author and renowned clinical psychologist. She teaches women how to transcend their illusions and fears, get rid of societal expectations, and rediscover the person they were meant to be: conscious, fulfilled, inspiring, and fully present. On this live call, Vishen Lakhiani and Dr. Shefali Tsabary discuss ways for women to awaken the conscious self and discover their inner truth and power.
Listen out for:
- How Shefali’s new book is different from her other books.
- The meaning behind A Radical Awakening.
- The importance of inner work.
- How the queen energy helps women.
- The key to reclaiming your female energy.
- Steps to a radical awakening for women.
- The poem ‘The time of the awakened woman.’
- What men can do to help women.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Get your own copy of Shefali Tsabary’s new book ‘A Radical Awakening’ here 👉 https://www.aradicalawakening.com/
- Learn how to improve your relationship with your children and yourself with Dr. Shefali Tsabary in this FREE Mindvalley Masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_cpm
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our Podcast on iTunes and Spotify. Tag us @Mindvalley on Instagram or Twitter too.
About Shefali Tsabary
Endorsed by Oprah as “revolutionary” and “life-changing”, New York Times bestselling author and Clinical Psychologist Dr. Shefali is the foremost expert in the field of conscious parenting. Dr. Shefali’s journey into this radically new parenting paradigm arose from her own experience as a parent herself. After reacting irrationally to a tantrum thrown by her daughter, who was 3-years-old at the time, Dr. Shefali became deeply self-aware that her parenting frustrations were never about her child. Rather, it was about her own unmet childhood needs that she was unconsciously projecting on her own daughter. Merging western psychology and eastern philosophy, Dr. Shefali brings a more conscious approach to parenting that centers around honoring our children as sovereign beings, creating real connections with them, and, most importantly, raising our own consciousness as parents. Her new book, A Radical Awakening, is available for purchase.