“Men believe that they need to have sex to be connected and intimate but women believe they need intimacy to have sex.”
The only thing better than an orgasm…is having multiple ones! In this episode, Mindvalley’s favorite and former sex columnist Marisa Peer explains how to have multiple orgasms and why eroticism and intimacy frequently cancel each other out. She’ll also explain the secret to having more of all three, and take you through an erotic hypnosis session to have better orgasms.
Marisa Peer is widely known as the founder of Rapid Transformational Therapy®️ (RTT®️). Marisa’s revolutionary approach to hypnotherapy has won her numerous awards, including eight Stevie Awards and a Venus award. She is uniquely qualified to offer sexual advice having been a sex columnist for 4 of Britain’s biggest newspapers for over a decade. Marisa is also the author of two of Mindvalley’s most popular Quests – ‘Rapid Transformational Hypnotherapy for Abundance’ and ‘Uncompromised Life’ which have helped tens of thousands of people lead happier, richer, more fulfilling lives.
Listen out for:
– The incredible and surprising health benefits of orgasms.
– Why we are having less sex than our grandparents?
– The 3 things that make every relationship last (probably not what you think).
– Why you absolutely need to share your fantasies.
– Erotic hypnosis for better orgasms.
– Prepare yourself for a life-changing transformational hypnotherapy session with Marisa Peer’s FREE Masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_rtha
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 65+ transformational Mindvalley programs – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- How to Have Multiple Orgasms, According to Mindvalley Experts
- What Is Kama Sutra? More Than Just Spicy Sex Positions
- How to Overcome Anxiety in Bed, According to Sex Experts: Dr. Amy Killen, Shan Boodram & Psalm Isadora
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.