You’d be surprised how many people believe that self-love is the authority to be selfish. But what if you decided to define it differently instead? In this short episode, self-mastery expert Shadé Zahrai shares a better definition of self-love and her version is the antidote to imposter syndrome, the secret culprit that holds many people back. Get ready to become the Master of your confidence.
Listen out for:
– The definition of self-efficacy.
– The difference between self-love and self-esteem.
– The true definition of imposter syndrome.
– How to overcome imposter syndrome.
ABOUT SHADÉ ZAHRAI
Shadé Zahrai is a leadership ‘alchemist’ known for her ability to translate the latest in neuroscience and psychology research into practical and actionable strategies that drive mindset shifts and behavioral change in a systematic way. She is a bestselling author, Harvard-trained leadership coach, TEDx speaker, and was recently recognized as Adweek’s Careers Creator of the Year. Along with her Ph.D. research in leadership and career performance, Shadé has spent hours with hundreds of teams from startups to Fortune 500s, observing clear behavioral trends behind the happiest and most successful people.
– Find Vishen’s notes on this episode here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/Shade
– Listen to Vishen’s full interview with Shadé here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/MV356spotify
– Download the Mindvalley app 📱 today to access your FREE daily meditation here 👉 https://mindvalley.onelink.me/s41R/411e772a
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.