‘What happens if you eat a Big Mac with Fries and Coke?’
Cooked fast. Served fast. Eaten fast. That’s fast food in six simple words. On today’s Mindvalley Podcast we have NYT bestselling author Max Lugavere to help us debunk the fast food industry and answer your burning questions about the one thing you love the most – FOOD!
Listen out for:
- Whole Foods vs Processed Foods.
- The direct correlation between inflammation and illnesses.
- Alarming trends behind burgers and muffins.
- Is it healthy for you to eat rice?
- A healthy alternative to Coca-Cola for your next Netflix marathon.
- How junk food companies use devious advertising tactics to lure children.
Like this episode?
Grab your copy of Max’s new book here – https://geniuslifebook.com/
About Max Lugavere
Max Lugavere is a filmmaker, health and science journalist and the author of the New York Times best-seller Genius Foods: Become Smarter, Happier, and More Productive While Protecting Your Brain for Life. He is also the host of the #1 iTunes health podcast The Genius Life.
Lugavere appears regularly on the Dr. Oz Show, the Rachael Ray Show, and The Doctors. He has contributed to Medscape, Vice, Fast Company, CNN, and The Daily Beast, has been featured on NBC Nightly News, The Today Show, and in The New York Times and People Magazine. He is an internationally sought-after speaker and has given talks at South by Southwest, TEDx, the New York Academy of Sciences, the Biohacker Summit in Stockholm, Sweden, and many others.