Everything You Do, You Do Better With A Good Night’s Sleep
If you’re having sleep issues, you’re not alone! In this Mindvalley Podcast, we’re joined by The Sleep Doctor to smash through them so you can sleep well tonight! Michael Breus is about to blow your mind with some sleep hacks in this informative Mindvalley stage talk recorded with a live audience before the lockdown.
Listen out for:
- Why the ‘8-Hour Rule’ is a myth.
- How to calculate the amount of sleep you need.
- What Sleep Chronotype Animal you are.
- Coffee and Alcohol – when to consume them to safeguard sleep optimization.
- Sleep deprivation and disorders and what to do about them.
- How to dodge jetlag.
Like this episode?
Learn more about better sleep with this 5-Step Formula in our free Masterclass featuring Vishen Lakhiani and Dr. Michael Breus 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_tmos
About Michael Breus
Dr. Michael Breusis America’s most trusted Sleep Doctor. He is the author of 3 bestselling books on sleep including the seminal book on circadian rhythms (or Chronotypes) called The Power Of When. He was one of the youngest people to have passed the American Board of Sleep Medicine and has made regular appearances on hit TV programs such as The Dr. Oz Show and Oprah.