“We don’t get what we want in life. We get what we believe we deserve.”
Many of us have started meditating during the chaos of 2020. Maybe we downloaded an app and are even practicing every day. But is this practice making us better people? Are we doing it right? Can we manage to meditate without falling asleep? In this talk from Emily Fletcher, the founder of Ziva Meditation, we learn to become the architects of the life of our dreams through meditation and manifesting.
Listen out for:
- Difference between sleep and meditation.
- The Ziva Technique.
- The magic of manifesting after meditating.
- Guided meditation exercise.
- Have a taste of Emily Fletcher’s FREE meditation Mindvalley Masterclass here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/MWord
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Emily Fletcher
Emily Fletcher is the founder of Ziva Meditation and the leading expert in meditation for extraordinary performance. The Ziva Technique is a powerful trifecta of mindfulness, meditation, and manifesting designed to unlock your full potential. Emily has been named one of the top 100 women in wellness to watch, has taught more than 25,000 students around the world, and has spoken on meditation for performance at Apple, Google, Harvard Business School, and Barclays Bank.