“The most important question in the world is “Who?””
You can’t get anywhere alone. Author and entrepreneur Keith Ferrazzi believe we really need each other for our own pursuit of happiness, personal development, and the growth of our businesses. In this podcast, you’ll learn why ‘great businesses require radical interdependency’, and how to employ that concept in your company, allowing you to connect deeply to the people involved in it.
Listen out for:
- The Most Important Question In The World.
- Keith’s personal leadership/parenting anecdote.
- Your Relationship Action Plan.
- The definition of co-elevation.
- Click here to learn how to master authentic networking with Keith Ferrazzi 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/networking
- Subscribe to “Mindvalley All Access” to have access to 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Keith Ferrazzi
Keith Ferrazzi is recognized as the modern-day Dale Carnegie, and his two New York Times bestsellers, Never Eat Alone and Who’s Got Your Back? are widely regarded as the ‘business bibles’ of networking. He went from working as a golf caddy for a mere $20/day to becoming the youngest CMO of a Fortune 500 company. He is now the chairman of Ferrazzi Greenlight where he coaches global organizations and C-Suite executive teams. He is a frequent contributor to Harvard Business Review, WSJ, Fast Company, Forbes, Inc, Fortune, and other publications.