“Knowledge gives the children the opportunity to ask questions in their own way about complicated situations.”
Is it too soon to send your child back to school? What is the learning experience like during a pandemic? How could you best prepare your child or students? Gahmya Drummond-Bey has taught through both the H1N1 and Mers pandemics in South Korea and offers guidance based on her experience.
Listen out for:
- The importance of teaching your kids about COVID-19.
- Tips for teachers in a pandemic.
- Ways to foster powerful connections without touch.
- Learn how to improve on their relationship with their children and themselves in this FREE Masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_cpm
- Subscribe to “Mindvalley All Access” to have access to 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Gahmya Drummond-Bey
Gahmya Drummond-Bey is a conscious education expert, TED speaker, and Award-Winning Curriculum Designer. She has redesigned learning programs in over 30 countries and is the founder of the Conscious learning platform, kidYOUniversity.