“When your job is on the line, you’re going to be uncomfortable with being fully honest.”
Many of us have that one workplace that we never want to go back to. Don’t you wish there was a way you could anonymously reveal everything the company was doing wrong? Dreaming of a place where you feel safe and supported? Worry not, because Kyum Kim, co-founder of Blind, is here to introduce just the right platform to you.
Listen out for:
- Kyum Kim’s story of joining Blind.
- How Glassdoor has changed the recruitment game.
- Reasons Blind is giving a voice to employees.
- Click here to find out more about Blind 👉 https://www.teamblind.com/
- Subscribe to “Mindvalley All Access” to have access to 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Kyum Kim
Kyum Kim is the co-founder and head of the U.S. operation Blind, a trusted community where verified professionals connect to discuss what matters most. Because Blind is a community of verified professionals, a lot of users are sharing their stories of negotiation, interviews, or how they prepared for their career advancement and as a result, a number of users are thankful for getting paid more because of the information shared in the platform.