“You have to think holistically about the subject of entrepreneurship.”
Starting your own business always comes with the fear of failure. There really is no magic bullet that can help you become successful and rich overnight. However, you can always learn from the experts in the business. One of Britain’s leading entrepreneurs, Martin Warner, is here to give you some golden tips on how to be the best in the business. Whether you are thinking about starting your own business or you already are an entrepreneur, this episode is a must-listen.
Listen out for:
- Martin’s personal entrepreneurship story.
- The 4 Key Elements every great entrepreneur possesses.
- What’s an Asynchronous Entrepreneur?
- The most important traits to develop as an entrepreneur.
- Click here to find out more about Martin Warner 👉 https://martinwarner.com/
- Subscribe to “Mindvalley All Access” to have access to 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Martin Warner
Martin is one of Britain’s leading entrepreneurs and a thought leader on the subject of Entrepreneurship. He is also an inventor, film producer, and investor. Martin is currently the CEO of Flix Premiere, the leading independent film streaming service. In addition, he is the Chairman & Founder of Autonomous Flight, an electric aviation-focused R&D firm pioneering EVTOL urban air mobility. Martin is the founder, author & mentor of Entrepreneur Seminar, the no. 1 online learning and mentoring program for Entrepreneurship.