“Not getting a virtual assistant actually costs you more money.”
With the disruption of the coronavirus, many of us are working from home and the one problem we are all facing is lack of time. Could hiring a virtual assistant help to solve the problem or is it going to cost too much? In this episode, Ravi Abuvala, a multi-millionaire entrepreneur, is going to tell you why you can EARN more money by hiring a VA.
Listen out for:
- Ravi’s personal life story.
- Why we need a Virtual Assistant.
- How to find the right Virtual Assistant.
- Click here to find out more about Ravi Abuvala 👉 https://www.scalingwithsystems.com/
- Subscribe to “Mindvalley All Access” to have access to 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Ravi Abuvala
Ravi Abuvala is the Chief Scaling Officer at Scaling With Systems, a firm best known for developing and helping businesses get 20-30 appointments a week with high ticket clients through the use of Systems, Processes, and Virtual Assistants. He has been featured in Fox News and Forbes. Both did feature stories about Ravi and the amazing way he built million-dollar companies after he dropped out of a top-rated law school. Ravi has appeared in multiple podcasts as an expert. He also streams his own podcasts and publishes motivational videos on YouTube.