“Most of your fears, excuses, and worst-case scenarios are nothing but an illusion.”
Building your first online course doesn’t have to be scary, expensive, and confusing, It’s supposed to be an effortless and incredibly fulfilling process, In this talk, top Udemy creator Jimmy Naraine shows you the 3 proven steps to consistently creating best-selling online courses no matter your skill level, budget or experience. With over 315,000 students online and60,000 official 5/5 ratings on Udemy, Jimmy shares clear and actionable solutions to the top challenges most aspiring course creators face. He also dives into the importance of embracing your gifts and sharing your message with the world.
After working for companies such as Goldman Sachs, Jimmy realized that the corporate path wasn’t his calling. Since 2013, he’s explored 76 countries while running his location-independent education business. Jimmy’s courses are often promoted and endorsed in leading publications such as Entrepreneur, Forbes, FoxNews, and Business Insider. He also regularly delivers top-rated presentations internationally at events such as MindvalleyU, Digital|K, DNX, and OCR European Championships.
Listen out for:
– The potentially life-changing benefits of creating an online course.
– How Jimmy turned his struggles into power and became a top Udemy course creator today with thousands of students worldwide.
– Why most of your fears, excuses, and worst-case scenarios are just illusions?
– How one of Jimmy’s videos accidentally went viral with half a million views (and the essential course creation lesson he uncovered from that experience).
– Why you don’t need to be the best in the world to build a best-selling online course.
– How to structure and design a best-selling online course.
– The secret to finding the perfect platform for your online course.
– Find out how to make your online course with Jimmy Narainehere 👉 https://www.mindvalley.com/coursepro
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 65+ transformational Mindvalley programs – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- How to Create an Online Course: The Why, When & How
- A Guide to Unique Business Ideas, Inspired by Mindvalley Quests
- How to Get Paid for What You Know: 7 Tips By Graham Cochrane