“Your book already exists within you, you just have to pull it out.”
This episode’s speaker is an international speaker, a social entrepreneur, an advocate of mental health and emotional health, a leadership coach, and most importantly a best-selling author. In this episode, Dr. Neeta Bhushan will help us write the words to our own story and teaches us how to create our very own book outline very quickly.
Listen out for:
- 8 reasons you need to have a book in your business.
- How to reframe your thinking about writing a book.
- Rapid-fire exercise to create your book outline.
- Learn how to be an authentic storyteller in this FREE Mindvalley Masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_sai
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Neeta Bhushan
Dr. Neeta Bhushan is a former cosmetic dentist turned best-selling author, international speaker, social entrepreneur, an advocate of mental health and emotional health, and a leadership coach. As Co-Founder of Global Grit Institute, Neeta ignites the next chapter for leaders, entrepreneurs, and wellness-based companies and amplifies their message, tells their story, and scales their impact through passions and legacy building missions in the year-long incubator Success Partners.