“Business plans shouldn’t be around an innovation.”
Join the business consulting legend Alex who popularized the 1-page business model canvas during an interview with Jason Marc Campbell where we will discuss why having this magical map will allow you to see where your business can grow, the potential of any startup, and re-orient yourself in the process.
Listen out for:
- The story of how Alex Osterwalder started The Business Model Canvas.
- How to use The Business Model Canvas in your business.
- 3 qualities that make an invincible company.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Learn more about Alex Osterwalder here 👉 http://alexosterwalder.com/
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
Inspired? Here are a few related articles you’ll enjoy!
- 7 Steps on How to Start a Thriving Coaching Business in 2022 by Evercoach Co-Founder
- Mindvalley For Business: Moving Your Team Beyond Corporate Training
- A Guide to Unique Business Ideas, Inspired by Mindvalley Quests
About Alex Osterwalder
Dr. Alexander Osterwalder is one of the world’s most influential strategy and innovation experts, a leading author, entrepreneur, and in-demand speaker whose work has changed the way established companies do business and how new ventures get started. Ranked No. 4 of the top 50 management thinkers worldwide, Alex is known for simplifying the strategy development process and turning complex concepts into digestible visual models. Together with Yves Pigneur, he invented the Business Model Canvas, Value Proposition Canvas, and Business Portfolio Map – practical tools that are trusted by millions of business practitioners from leading global companies including Microsoft, Coca-Cola, Nestlé, MasterCard, Sony, Fujitsu, 3M, Intel, Roche, Colgate-Palmolive, and many more.