“You cannot be successful online without solid content.”
Brendan Kane is an outside the box thinker who inspires brands to scale, expand and accelerate their businesses and influence. If you want to gain mass exposure for your content, business, or brand in order to connect with audiences around the globe; start here. In this episode, Vishen Lakhiani and Brendan Kane, discuss how to gain over 1M followers by applying strategies that can help you thrive in the new micro-attention world where we live.
Listen out for:
- The meaning behind the “3-Second World” rule.
- Instagram algorithm hacks.
- How to get a million followers on Facebook in 30 days.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Get your own copy of Brendan’s new book here 👉 https://hookpoint.com/
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Brendan Kane
Brendan Kane is an out of the box thinker for Fortune 500 corporations, brands, and celebrities. He thrives on helping his clients systematically engage new audiences that reward relevant content, products, and services. Starting his career at Lakeshore Entertainment, Brendan oversaw all aspects of their interactive media strategy. He worked on sixteen films that generated a worldwide gross of $685 million and pioneered the first-ever influencer campaign to effectively promote Lakeshore’s movies. Brendan went on to build social media applications and digital platforms for celebrity clients such as Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Michael Strahan, supermodel Adriana Lima, and pro skateboarder Ryan Sheckler. He also served as vice president of digital for Paramount Pictures and helped scale one of the largest social optimization firms in the world, that worked with brands such as Disney, Fox, NBC, Netflix, Xbox, LinkedIn, and many notable Fortune 100 companies. He is the writer of One Million Followers and Hook Point which is available now.