“If you try to conquer and overcome fear, that effort will either run or ultimately ruin your life.”
When you’re constantly fighting your fears, they actually start preventing you from achieving not just what you want, but also what you need. Our speaker, Kristen Ulmer, thought leader and fear specialist who is also a former professional extreme skier is here to talk about how you can overcome your fear by actually feeling it.
Listen out for:
- How fear actually manifests in your body.
- 3 reasons why you shouldn’t conquer fear.
- 3 tips on enjoying your fear.
- Find out more about Kristen Ulmer here 👉 https://www.kristenulmer.com/
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Kristen Ulmer
Kristen Ulmer is a thought leader, high-performance facilitator, and fear and anxiety expert. The Hall of Fame named her the most ‘fearless’ female extreme skier in the world for 12 years running. She has been studying Zen for 15 years and has facilitated over ten thousand clients on the subjects of fear, anxiety, and achieving flow states. Her remarkable work has been featured in NPR, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, USA Today, Tim Ferriss’s Tribe of Mentors, The Robb Report, The Megyn Kelly Show, and over 150 podcasts. Kristen is the author of The Art of Fear: Why Conquering Fear Won’t Work and What to Do Instead, which radically challenges existing norms about what to do about this misunderstood emotion.