Understanding the female body helps women to embrace the hidden challenges that still go undiscussed. Alisa Vitti is a women’s hormone and functional nutrition expert and pioneer in female biohacking. In this episode, Vishen and Alisa talk about the female body, discuss her highly anticipated new book In the FLO, and learn her 4-week solution for women to unlock peak creativity, performance and avoid burnout.
Listen out for:
– The story of how Alisa found out she had polycystic ovaries.
– How the female second body clock, Infradian Rhythm, works.
– Why workouts should differ for men and women.
– The secret to making sure you, as a woman, are at your peak performance state.
ABOUT ALISA VITTI
Alisa Vitti, HHC, AADP, is a functional nutrition and women’s hormone expert, the founder of modern hormone health care company FLO Living, bestselling author of WomanCode, and creator of MyFLO, the #1 paid period app on iTunes and the first and only period tracking and cycle syncing app. Vitti holds degrees from Johns Hopkins University and the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. As the founder of FLOLiving.com, she built the world’s first menstrual healthcare platform that helps women around the world put their period issues into remission naturally through using her highly effective FLO Protocol and the FLO Balance Supplements.
– Find out more about Flo and Alisa Vitti here 👉 https://www.floliving.com/
– Subscribe to Mindvalley Membership to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests, watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW