“When you realize that the playbook doesn’t work anymore, that’s when the learning hits.”
In today’s competitive world, it is hard to stay employable at all times. It seems like no matter how many new skills you learn, there’s always more. Jeff Gothelf, designer and agile practitioner, is here to teach us how to be forever employable.
Listen out for:
- How to be employable forever.
- The importance of personal branding.
- How to plant a flag.
- The key skill that will surely save your career.
- Click here to grab your own copy of Jeff Gothelf’s Forever Employable book 👉 https://jeffgothelf.com/foreveremployable/
- Subscribe to “Mindvalley All Access” to have access to 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Jeff Gothelf
Jeff is a designer and an agile practitioner. He is a leading voice on the topics of Agile UX and Lean UX. He is a coach, speaker, author, and consultant who helps organizations make better products and helps executives build the cultures that create those better products. Jeff is the author of the book Forever Employable and the co-author of “Lean UX: Applying Lean Principles to Improve User Experience.”